This stunning design was careful hand painted by the very talented Mim Cole. Mim Cole, is a Larrakia, Wardaman, Karajarri multitalented artist from Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. Mim experiments and applies her traditional and abstract compositions to a variety of media including painting and printmaking. Her creative practice holds a strong connection to identity, family, country, nature and community which she channels intuitively into her art. Mim enjoys pushing the boundaries of her arts practice using a vibrant colour palette and creating movement expression in each painting.
~ FAMILY ~
A bond like no other
Feeding each other with
Knowledge and love
Elevating each other
Beyond and above
Though some day we may
part you’ll always
find us in your heart
Archer & I’s one size fits most (OSFM) bamboo charcoal lined pocket nappies are suitable for a new-born from approximately 3.5kgs to older toddlers / children between 15-17+ kilograms this is however, dependant on body shape and structure.
Please note image placement may vary.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3 -15kg (for guidance only)
- Nappy can be adjusted to desired size by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy (S,M,L) – See our Fitting Guide for further details
- Duel gusset assists to prevent leakage and containment
- Additional PUL piece sewn into the top on the inside of the nappy to help prevent leakages. Good for tummy sleepers.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- Nappy with pocket to place insert
- Can be used as nappy cover (inserts removed) for disposable nappies or fitted nappies to prevent leaking and to keep your bedding dry
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU
- Inner layer: bamboo charcoal which helps to keep baby dry whilst wicking away moisture. Helps to prevent staining. Nice soft material against bub
- Each nappy includes your choice of insert; no insert, 3 layer microfibre, 5 layer bamboo blend or 5 layer bamboo charcoal blend
Page exists but has no content. Update the page's content for it to appear.