Meet our latest and greatest- The Tetrad teething rattle.
What makes this beauty so darn great?
1. the unique design creates a soft rattle with its beechwood accents
2. having the 4 slim teething beads crossed over- creates many different surfaces for bubs to chew on
3. the cross over teething beads help smaller hands get a grip on our newest addition.
4. silicone is naturally antibacterial!
5. beechwood is resistant to mould growth, antibacterial and is a non-splintering wood. Only the safest for your little ones!
How to care for your tetrad teething rattle?
Easy! to clean, simply wipe over with a warm rag or even just a baby wipe. Our teethers never need to go into a steriliser!
Page exists but has no content. Update the page's content for it to appear.